For more information about Ecojustice or to arrange an interview, please contact:
Kimberly Shearon, (604) 685-5618 ext 242Send an email: kshearon [at] ecojustice.ca
Meet our staff and see what they're working on.
Recent Press Releases
Jan 28, 2015
- Project does not satisfy the requirements of the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, groups say.
Jan 14, 2015
- Ecojustice lawyers are in court today challenging an Ontario government regulation that allows major industrial sectors to kill species at-risk and destroy their habitat.
Jan 13, 2015
- Ecojustice lawyers will appear in court this week to challenge a decision to gut endangered species legislation in Ontario.
Jan 06, 2015
- On behalf of their client, lawyers with Ecojustice Canada are suing the College of Veterinarians of British Columbia for refusing to investigate a complaint made against a government aquaculture veterinarian.
Dec 04, 2014
- Citizens Against the Melville Pit win more time to prepare appeal of application to build quarry in Orangeville, Ontario, with help from an Ecojustice lawyer.