For more information about Ecojustice or to arrange an interview, please contact:
Kimberly Shearon, (604) 685-5618 ext 242Send an email: kshearon [at] ecojustice.ca
Meet our staff and see what they're working on.
Recent Press Releases
Dec 04, 2014
- Citizens Against the Melville Pit win more time to prepare appeal of application to build quarry in Orangeville, Ontario, with help from an Ecojustice lawyer.
Nov 26, 2014
- Federal Court has decided against overturning an environmental assessment on Ontario Power Generation’s (OPG) proposal to extend the life of the four aging Darlington reactors.
Oct 16, 2014
- Environmental groups disappointed by court decision, new Water Sustainability Act.
Federal government cancels key industry and environmental group meeting intended to save species at riskOct 09, 2014
- No rationale given for cancellation
Ecojustice available to comment on Chemical Valley findings in Environmental Commissioner of Ontario’s annual reportOct 07, 2014
- Ecojustice is available to comment on the Environment Commissioner of Ontario's 2014 report, Managing New Challenges, which examines the Ministry of the Environment's response to requests about air pollution and spills in Chemical Valley.