For more information about Ecojustice or to arrange an interview, please contact someone on our Communications team.
Pierre Hamilton, (416) 368-7533 ext 526
Send an email: phamilton [at] ecojustice.ca
Kimberly Shearon, (604) 685-5618 ext 242Send an email: kshearon [at] ecojustice.ca
Meet our staff and see what they're working on.
Recent Press Releases
Sep 19, 2014
- Port Metro Vancouver-issued permit for Fraser Surrey Docks project must be quashed, lawyers say
Aug 28, 2014
- Allowing overnight commercial accommodations at Maligne Lake violates Jasper National Park management plan
BC Government violated duty to consult Taku River Tlingit regarding controversial Tulsequah Chief projectJul 24, 2014
- Ruling deals major blow to proposed Tulsequah Chief Mine
Jul 16, 2014
- Ecojustice research finds that Canada has no standard for more than 100 substances regulated by at least one other comparison country
Environmental groups seek court order to quash federal approval of Enbridge's Northern Gateway pipelineJul 11, 2014
- Joint Review Panel’s flawed final report cannot be used as basis for federal approval, groups allege