For more information about Ecojustice or to arrange an interview, please contact someone on our Communications team.
Pierre Hamilton, (416) 368-7533 ext 526
Send an email: phamilton [at] ecojustice.ca
Kimberly Shearon, (604) 685-5618 ext 242Send an email: kshearon [at] ecojustice.ca
Meet our staff and see what they're working on.
Recent Press Releases
Environmental groups challenge tight timelines in National Energy Board review of Trans Mountain pipeline expansionApr 17, 2014
- Press release announcing that lawyers for Livings Oceans Society and Raincoast Conservation Foundation filed a motion with the National Energy Board, seeking an extension of the deadline to make information requests related to the Trans Mountain pipeline review.
Mar 17, 2014
- Lawsuit alleges B.C. Oil and Gas Commission’s practices violate B.C. Water Act
ADVISORY: B.C. Supreme Court to hear court challenge over water use by fracking operations on MondayMar 14, 2014
- A lawsuit targeting water withdrawals by oil and gas companies in north-eastern British Columbia will be heard by the B.C. Supreme Court on Monday.
Feb 26, 2014
- Province’s failure to protect old-growth Coastal Douglas-fir forest is unlawful, environment groups say
Feb 14, 2014
- Court rules federal government acted ‘unlawfully’ in delaying recovery strategies for at-risk species